Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on my way to the lake w/ my friends so i was in a good mood and at a stoplight i pull up to a riced out v6 mustang, it had dual rice exhaust and a real ricey wing but the best part was the driver had a joe dirt mullet! anyways i reved it up a bit and we took off it was pretty even but i was pulling away and my lane was ending i would smoked his ass but i had to slow down or he would of ran me off the road

·
Registered
214 Posts
V6 Mustangs are such a joke... I saw one on Motor Trend TV that was a tuning package (Can't remember by what company) and it only ran like mid 16's... I've never lost to one.

I will say though, Vortech has a nice blower package for them that makes them pretty damn quick...

Anyways, I'm just pulling this all out of my ass. Boh.

·
Registered
19 Posts
V6 Mustangs are such a joke
While I agree they are very popular but no Mustang would ever have less than 300 rwhp if I had my way. Mine had 380rwhp from the factory including an Eaton M112 roots supercharger:eek: THAT is what a Mustang should be:cool:

·
Shift_AutoSE-R
1,140 Posts
GA16DESentraXE said:
V6 Mustangs are such a joke... I saw one on Motor Trend TV that was a tuning package (Can't remember by what company) and it only ran like mid 16's... I've never lost to one.

...everyone i know think that they ARE a joke. one of my best friends has a 99' V6 *auto* mustang and he gets it from everyone! shit we went to pick up some brake pads 4 his ride and after they asked him: what car the pads were for? they said, "what a waste of a car" (of course they were joking). to make matters worse, he onced tried to race a b14 se-r thinking he COULD keep up but the SE-R ended up beating him off the line and pullin' on him like 6 cars. (and that SE-R was STOCK... supposeively)

G

·
:confused: Too bad people living in and around Cleveland don't know how bad V6 Mustangs suck . I swear they are everywhere , and most of the time.......you guessed it , riced to the gills . :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts