1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
I dont see anything...

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Thats not rice, thats just plain ghetto. It doesnt match your interior, nor does it tighly hug the headrest.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
There, I fixed it

Automatic, GA16DE Powerplant in a 1995 Nissan 200sx-SE

I figured you knew what I meant.

Or maybe, "GA16DE Powerplant in an Automatic 1995 Nissan 200sx-SE" ?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Re: Screen printed underware?

ScorchN200SX said:
WTF???????????
Thats exactly what I said to myself too. I say lose it...please...it looks like Hanes and Nissan had a bad partnership, and you supported it. :(

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Everyone here is pretty mean. You don't understand that Seva has spent weeks and weeks hand stitching it all by himself. He's taking a weaving class at school, and he just wanted to share his love of nissan by dedicating his very first assignment to his enthusiasm for nissan in general. For shame... Seva, I think you did a wonderful job! You would get an A+ in my book!

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
OPIUM3 said:
Everyone here is pretty mean. You don't understand that Seva has spent weeks and weeks hand stitching it all by himself. He's taking a weaving class at school, and he just wanted to share his love of nissan by dedicating his very first assignment to his enthusiasm for nissan in general. For shame... Seva, I think you did a wonderful job! You would get an A+ in my book!

I second that motion!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
OPIUM3 said:
well if that the case..

i 3rd that motion.

nice work seva

1 - 20 of 54 Posts