1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
I dont see anything...

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Thats not rice, thats just plain ghetto. It doesnt match your interior, nor does it tighly hug the headrest.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
There, I fixed it

Automatic, GA16DE Powerplant in a 1995 Nissan 200sx-SE

I figured you knew what I meant.

Or maybe, "GA16DE Powerplant in an Automatic 1995 Nissan 200sx-SE" ?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Re: Screen printed underware?

ScorchN200SX said:
WTF???????????
Thats exactly what I said to myself too. I say lose it...please...it looks like Hanes and Nissan had a bad partnership, and you supported it. :(

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Everyone here is pretty mean. You don't understand that Seva has spent weeks and weeks hand stitching it all by himself. He's taking a weaving class at school, and he just wanted to share his love of nissan by dedicating his very first assignment to his enthusiasm for nissan in general. For shame... Seva, I think you did a wonderful job! You would get an A+ in my book!

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
OPIUM3 said:
Everyone here is pretty mean. You don't understand that Seva has spent weeks and weeks hand stitching it all by himself. He's taking a weaving class at school, and he just wanted to share his love of nissan by dedicating his very first assignment to his enthusiasm for nissan in general. For shame... Seva, I think you did a wonderful job! You would get an A+ in my book!

I second that motion!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
OPIUM3 said:
well if that the case..

i 3rd that motion.

nice work seva

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I rate this the funniest post.. haha
Please for the love of god, take of what ever the hell that shit is.

Oh god, been laughing for 10 min now....
Sorry Seva, dont wanna be mean, but damn...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.