Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do they make reverse indiglo gauges for 200sx's? i found some on procarparts.com, but they were for a sentra-ser. they looked the same as the gauges that should go on my 98 200sx se, but will they fit? and do you know if they all have the bright blue part in the middle? i just really like the blue lighting on numbers.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
iVy said:
do they make reverse indiglo gauges for 200sx's? i found some on procarparts.com, but they were for a sentra-ser. they looked the same as the gauges that should go on my 98 200sx se, but will they fit? and do you know if they all have the bright blue part in the middle? i just really like the blue lighting on numbers.
They will fit,,,, but,,, the speedo is different. The SE-R speedo goes higher.... so short answer....NO

·
Instigator
168 Posts
i found some for the 200sx (not se-r) while browsing through www.anzousa.com but they don't sell to the public. they referred me to www.racewheel.com
however while browsing through racerwheel.com i noticed they don't list them on the site. you have to call racerwheel.com and ask for REVERSE CARBON STYLE EL GLOW GAUGE
i paid about $70 shipping included i think

1 - 13 of 13 Posts