Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Former B13 owner...
372 Posts
chuckone - I was wondering if you could help me out on the wiring part of the reverse indiglo gauges for me?... I recieved my gauges yesterday and I'm planning on installing them today... I took a look at the instructions; getting to the stock gauges and removing all the screws I understand all but the wiring part seems to be a little confusing... the instructions that were provided from Procarparts aren't great... so I was wondering if you could help me with the wriring issue? Thanks.

· Former B13 owner...
372 Posts
chuckone - Thanks for the reply... I've got another question; and yet another problem :mad:. The reverse speedo gauge... well... doesn't seem to fit over the speedo needle on the stock gauge... the black covering over the speedo pointer is too large for the reverse gauge to slip over... I was wondering how you took care of that problem? Did you remove the black covering off the speedo pointer? If so, how?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.