Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone looking to change there 91-94 gauges with no tach?well heres the solution go on e-bay and bid on a set of reverse indiglo gauges for the 95-99 sentra no tach.or if not go to www.procarparts.com and purchase them there .they made a mistake and made the wrong gauges.there really for a 91-94.pics of my car are in www.printroom.com under user put chuckone and there you will see them on and off.good luck

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i wired mines to the dimmer switch.just get a light tester and put in in the back of the dimmer plug .find the wire that has power when the lights are on and ground .you should ba alset with that.good luck

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if yours doesnt have a tach .go to procarparts and under 95-99 sentra/200sx check out page two and the last gauges on that page are made for the 91-94.they made a mistake.i bought these for my 94 le and there direct fit .check out pics of my car at www.printroom.com under user id put chuckone and ther you should see the gauges on my car .good luck.

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mp2050 scroll down the page of pics at the bottom you will see the reverse indiglos .the ones you saw were the nis knacks indiglo gauges.and minorthreat the spoiler i got from street weapons kit .but you could get it from www.asylumms.com. its like 380 for the front.and thanks for the compliment

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.