Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

Can anyone advise me on how to change the entire tail light assembly on a '07 Pathfinder? I pulled the screws, popped off the cracked one.... and was surprised to see that the wire bundle goes through a small hole into the body and too deep to simply pull out and plug in the new one. I looked from underneath and didn't see a route to reach up, and inside the cargo area none of the panels look too anxious to be removed giving access. If someone has performed this and/or knows how to do it, your help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Nissan Technician
826 Posts
Just unscrew all of the bulb socket assemblies from the busted-up tail light and thats's it...you're done. Btw. you should be able to pull the rubber grommet out of the body and pull the tail light harness out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, metro273! I'll try this tomorrow morning. Makes perfect sense. Regarding the grommet, once pulled out the remaining length of wire bundle seemed to go too far in through that little hole to even see where the pin connector plugs in. Was gonna yank it out..... good thing I didn't, or your first suggestion would then not be an option. Anger management = GOOD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts