Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well started a little project today. I'm replacing all my interior lights to blue. It's a major PITA but I think it'll be well worth it when I'm all done. I'll have pictures soon to come. If anyone needs to know how to get to some lights, hit me up in here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
i'd be interested as my interior is completely out of my car right now, i have a blue/grey interior and it would not be hard at all for such a modification in my car's current state. post pics and if i like it i'll do it
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,554 Posts
jbraun said:
i'd be interested as my interior is completely out of my car right now, i have a blue/grey interior and it would not be hard at all for such a modification in my car's current state. post pics and if i like it i'll do it
This is what I went with




 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well here's what I got. You guys all know how hard it is to hold a camera still when it's dark and you have to use "Slow shutter" mode



 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
light help

♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Well started a little project today. I'm replacing all my interior lights to blue. It's a major PITA but I think it'll be well worth it when I'm all done. I'll have pictures soon to come. If anyone needs to know how to get to some lights, hit me up in here.

i can get to most of them but how hard is it to get to the light behind the accelerometer and compass on the dash
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kutrecords2005 said:
i can get to most of them but how hard is it to get to the light behind the accelerometer and compass on the dash

They are easy. Take out the radio and heater/AC controls 4 (just look at the little lip above the AC controls there are two screws up there and 2 below the radio (make sure to take off the little black border piece. Then once you get that out there are 2 screws holding a white bracket on. That's the center gauges.

I don't have a oil pressure gauge at the moment. I still don't know how to hook it one up to the block yet.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top