Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my left fog lamp is burnt out, ne1 know how to remove the bulb to put a new one, i tried getting behind the bumper and taking it out the logical way but it didn't, maybe its stuck? if so how do i get it unstuck?

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
There should be a ring around it you have to twist.. Or the whole bulb to twist.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Look underneath the fog light assembly to find the access panel. The panel must be removed to replace the fog lights.

Remove the screw on the outside edge of the panel, and then remove the 10-mm bolt. Once these are removed, there will be a single clip left. Use the screwdriver to pry the clip off. Remove the access panel to access the rear of the fog lamp.

Use the socket wrench to remove the two 10-mm bolts mounting the assembly to the car. Unhook the wiring module from the assembly. Push the rear of the fog light assembly forward to access the bulb.
Twist the clip on the rear of the assembly to unhook the fog light bulb, and then install the new bulb (H11).

Repeat the procedure for both fog lights. Installation of the fog light assembly is the reverse of removal.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Nothing like answering a 6 year old post...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts