Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How difficult is it to replace the dash cover? I know I have to pull the cluster and I believe there are a few bolts under the defroster trim, what else is involved? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I did mine a few years back, I had to take out the stering wheel, instrument cluster, and I don't really remember what else was involved, wasn't too difficult, just don't get in a hurry or you'll break something.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, now the problem of finding one in good shape

·
Registered
751 Posts
The only tough part is pulling out the defroster bezel thingies without busting them. Practice at the jy. I looked around on OEM Surplus, a little, and didnt find a dash cover. What color you need? Our yards are full of em. Sentras that is. Hmmm, I dont wanna promise any jy runs right now. Ski season is far from over. Just wish we would get some snow. Everyone else in the country is getting beat up by floods, hurricanes and Nor'easters while we get 65 and sunny. We should have at least 300" of snow on the ground at the ski resorts right now and we only have 32". I wanna move to Tahoe.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need a grey one, I'm going up to NY friday for 2 weeks and in between snow storms I plan on visiting some junk yards to see what I can find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts