Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 05 pathfinder I find that the rear shocks may be worn out, i see it kind of sagging in the rear end. i want to replace rear shocks, I rather spend my $$$ on a better set than OEM, i also thougt about putting the ones that come on the NISMO,
Does any one have any suggestions on replacement shocks for the rear?

·
Registered
122 Posts
The sagging is caused by the weak springs not the shocks. This is a problem with all pathfinders. The springs are softer to give it a car like ride. You'll have to upgrade your springs and shocks to get rid of the sagging but it will most likely give you a much firmer ride.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
The sagging is caused by the weak springs not the shocks. This is a problem with all pathfinders. The springs are softer to give it a car like ride. You'll have to upgrade your springs and shocks to get rid of the sagging but it will most likely give you a much firmer ride.
Some Pathfinder owners have turned to airbags to fix their suspension problems and some really like it.

Others have turned to OME (Old Man Emu's) suspension and haven't had problems since. They've also commented OME's gave them a very close to stock ride without problems.

I've had issues with Rancho suspensions on my other 4x4's and won't be buying their product for a while... too stiff for me, feel almost every bump on the road.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, i think i' wi ll go with the airlift kit, everybody i've talk to haven't had problems with it and is the most economical one,
Thanks to all for the input

1 - 5 of 5 Posts