Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tonight me and my freind went out riding around to try out his car. i had never been in his car before but he had told me a lot about it. it is a 1997 VW passat VR6. to sum it all up the car flys. its about 200 HP and can really move. well we went out and were driving around and we laid a few nice burn outs and then went on our way home. we were coming up a street that is close to his house, it was a 4 lane street, and we pulled up on some guys in a newer modded mazda 626 with an exhaust. well my freind reved at them as we drove by and we were right by a light. we let them go ahead of us because we were going to taka a left turn and they were going to go strait. well we got up to the light and we decided to follow them and see if we could get a race going. we pulled up behind them and got up on there back a little bit to show em that we wanted to race. well the punk in the mazda locks up his brakes on us. this kinda pissed my freind off and he wanted to race them. we followed them for a little ways more and finally got our chance to pass them. it was on we pulled out on the left of them and punched it. the guy in the 626 floored it too. the VR6 being the almost 200 HP pulled ahead fast on the 626 and we got ahead of them and pulled back in. well we were up ahead of them and we gave them the old hazard lights to show that we wanted another go at it and he turned his high beams on us and kept them on for a while. well finally he got his chance at another go to pass the VR6 and my freind let them get up to the side of us and he punched it and we pulled away again no problem. for some reason this really pissed off the guys in the 626. well they followed us really close for a while and we were getting kinda scared cause there were 3 college guys in the car and well just the 2 of us who are only in highschool. well we decided to turn off the main drag and lose them. we pulled onto this side road hoping they would just let it go and move on. well they locked up the breaks and turned onto our road squealing all the way. well my freind punched it on this little back road that was meant for speeds of 25 and bellow. we were doing probably 70 or faster, we really arnt sure because this road was so curvy we wernt looking at the speedo. well with in 30 seconds we were more than 300 feet ahead of them. we soon found out the road was a dead end however so we just backed into a drive way and killed the lights to see if they were comeing down the street. we waited for a minute or so and no one came so we started back up and went back the way we came. well like 200 feet down the road we found the guys in the 626 were going really slow on this hill twards us. when they saw that it was us the locked up the brakes agian and yelled " you mother F***ers" at this point we new they wanted a fight so my freind floored it and we went burning down the road at about 70 or so again. we came out on the main road again and we were down the road like a mile before they even got their shit turned around. that basically conclude the race for tonight. it was one of the best races i have ever been in. i have a whole new respect for the VW's and a new respect for the driver. it was gjohnny who does drive the toyota corolla, the same one that posted some smack on the forum about nissans. but he does admitt that his car is slow and he only bought it cause he is poor at the time. also he does like nissans a lot. the 240sx and sentra se-R are also some of his faveriote cars. well that basically does it. and some words of wisdom if you are looking for a good second car the passat VR6s are an excelent choice. peace out. i got respect for the vr6:)

G

·
hey this is john. im the owner/driver of the passat VR6 that is being mentioned about. this seriously was one of the best races i have ever been in contact with, not because of the fact that i kicked his modded ass stock but that the fun factor was way up. i love rally racing and that road was just calling my name. haha keep up the racing

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Where in Maine? You guys are lucky nothing happened as a result of your foolish behavior.

G

·
the whole race started in augusta and finished in gardnier, and dude dont worry about us being foolish. its just how we live. live fast, drive faster

·
05-06 NF FF CHAMPION!
3,960 Posts
heheheh must of been a huge adrenaline rush huh?
:p

G

·
buddy it was the biggest rush i have ever had. not only being semi scared but going at renound speeds on curvey roads. haha good time. peace

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Thank God you didnt kill anyone.

G

·
take it easy. what is the point of having a fast car if your not gunna drive fast. and we didnt even come close to crashing. it was just good.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
doesn't sound like a race, sounds like some guys cruisin around got disrespected by a car taht's better than theirs.......and your stupidity almost led to vehicular homicide.......................next time, be a little smarter about it...........going 70 down a residential road is praying for someone to walk out in the street in front of you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
seriously man you can do what if situations all day about anything I'm just giving props to the vr6 that's all

G

·
first of all i wasnt hoping for anyone to walk out. and second there wernt even any houses around the front of the road they were all at the end. and about the disrespecting part, come round here and i disrespect you foo.

·