Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know any problems people may have had doing this swap. Anything break, leak ect. I am doing the swap today and tomorrow, and would like to watch out for stuff that is hard to work around. I have done several swaps and got a good idea on how to swap a honda engine but not nissan. Is It all that different? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the engine is now removed and I have had a axle seperate. that is all the problems so far. I will update this with pics of the removal and install later if anyone is interested to see.

·
Registered
272 Posts
yeah that would be great with the photos...I just finished my swap and Photos would be great so I can double check what i have done...I'm having trouble with it starting..it cranks but wont run.. and i dont know where the two igniter chip vacuum lines go...and when it cranks black smoke comes out of my exhaust...also I think the timing is off...dont know how to change that either..dont know how to move the cams(like it said at "phase2")...so yeah pics would be great and also info on the things i listed

thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts