Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup,

I have seen the bluish indiglo gauges , which look hot. What if the bluish light were red, has anyone seen anything like this? If so let me know. A red light instead of blue would look hot and would go with the interior.

Bklynraven

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bklynraven4 said:
Sup,

I have seen the bluish indiglo gauges , which look hot. What if the bluish light were red, has anyone seen anything like this? If so let me know. A red light instead of blue would look hot and would go with the interior.

Bklynraven
That would look good for awhile, but I'm just going to go with white faced gauges that illuminate red. mmrusa.com - 95 bucks.

-eric

·
Registered
106 Posts
Re: Re: Red Gauges

e2001gxe said:
That would look good for awhile, but I'm just going to go with white faced gauges that illuminate red. mmrusa.com - 95 bucks.

-eric
I think that is exactly what he is talking about. If on the other hand you are looking for red faced gauges (It doesn't sound like you are) for the XE or GXE there is a site that sells them. Let me know and I'll get you the link.

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
wouldn't the red light hurt your eyes :cool:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont mind the white gauges with red numbers and at night the numbers are red not orange. The numbers in the current gauges look orange on the spec v.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts