Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm looking at getting a different cell phone (the one I have actually belongs to my dad), but I don't want this Nokia 5165 that everybody and their dog has. It's a nice phone but everybody has it, and I'm looking for one that's a little cooler than that. Any suggestions?

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Both the Nokia 8390 and 8260 are really nice phones. Two of my friends have them. They are incridibly light and look oh so cool.

Z

·
0 Posts
I have the 8260... well, AT&T's version of it anyway. It kicks ass. It's small, has good battery life, great reception and your basic assortment of features like SMS, some games, customizable ringtones, etc.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Both my friends have their phones riced out, with different faceplates, bottons and bluelights. They look so cool

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I ended up getting a 8260 today. I went to a few stores, but after the VoiceStream guys weren't much help, I decided to go with AT&T Prepaid. I got an awesome deal - $175 off the regular price of $279.99, so I only paid $104.99. Mine is "carbon grey."

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Nice choice. Glad I was able to help

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, they are a little too popular. Which is why I wanted to get a higher-end model that fewer people have. Also, the extra functionality that the 8260 offers is awfully nice.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've got the 3360 and am upgrading to the 8260 when I get some money that I don't feel like spending on my car (don't know when that will be). The 3360 is still nice and small, but I want something more, ya know?

And I love how we're referring to ricing out cell phones. Isn't it great? Mine has a "Chameleon" paint job (Green/Purple/Blue Cell phone cover).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts