Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering what turbo upgrade anyone could recomend for the vg30dett. i want to use the tt's oe header and exhaust manifold but might go with as large as 3'" pipes.

thanks
flip

· Power FC Z32
2,318 Posts
flipend47 said:
hey i was wondering what turbo upgrade anyone could recomend for the vg30dett. i want to use the tt's oe header and exhaust manifold but might go with as large as 3'" pipes.

thanks
flip
I have two questions before we go further?

1) How much are you willing to spend?

2) How much HP are you looking for?

Answer these honestly and I can give you a honest answer.

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spongerider said:
I have two questions before we go further?

1) How much are you willing to spend?

2) How much HP are you looking for?

Answer these honestly and I can give you a honest answer.

acually i want to have close to 500hp but that will be after a lot more work in other areas. on a scale of one to ten i would say i'm looking for about a six or seven. the cash isn't a huge issue as long as the amount in ludacris.

thanks
flip

· Power FC Z32
2,318 Posts
flipend47 said:
acually i want to have close to 500hp but that will be after a lot more work in other areas. on a scale of one to ten i would say i'm looking for about a six or seven. the cash isn't a huge issue as long as the amount in ludacris.

thanks
flip
intake- $100
exhaust-$700-1100
Intercooler-$800-1100
ecu-$500-600
boost controller- $300-600
JWT sport 500 turbos-$2200
test pipes-$400
Down Pipes-$400

This will get you in the 500hp not 500rwhp range. I have left out some stuff to make it cheaper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.