Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got my 2004 Titan back from the dealer for the 2nd time for brakes. I was pretty impressed because they have the parts on hand. I did not need to wait for weeks like the first time. I asked my service advisor about the rumors I hear about nissan doing a massive recall on the Titans & Armadas. He was kinda hesitant to giving me a direct answer but I felt from him that it's going to happen somewhere in April. Has anyone heard of this??
I heard Nissan is going to replace our vehicles with bigger rotors and calipers.

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
Rlsuzara said:
I recently got my 2004 Titan back from the dealer for the 2nd time for brakes. I was pretty impressed because they have the parts on hand. I did not need to wait for weeks like the first time. I asked my service advisor about the rumors I hear about nissan doing a massive recall on the Titans & Armadas. He was kinda hesitant to giving me a direct answer but I felt from him that it's going to happen somewhere in April. Has anyone heard of this??
I heard Nissan is going to replace our vehicles with bigger rotors and calipers.
Yea this has been mentioned on this site as well as others. No one has stated an actual date but a couple of people have posted that they have either seen the recall notice or have spoken to someone at Nissan (Engineer). This statements could be BS but I don't see Nissan sitting around and doing nothing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts