Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i'm new to this forum but i just wanted to know the possible reasons for my check engine light to be on and what i should be looking for or looking out for. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
If you go to autozone, they will check, for free, to see what the error code is that is tripping your check engine light.
 

·
Locked and Loaded
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
if you have a diagnostic tool, but most of them arent cheap, id just go to autozone and check it out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
KaRdoN said:
if you have a diagnostic tool, but most of them arent cheap, id just go to autozone and check it out there.
Autozone can check it only if it is obd2 or domestic obd1.
 

·
Locked and Loaded
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
zlr101 said:
Autozone can check it only if it is obd2 or domestic obd1.
ok, and arent s13s OBD-I? i think they are, and if they are, then autozone can check it..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
KaRdoN said:
ok, and arent s13s OBD-I? i think they are, and if they are, then autozone can check it..
They are obd 1 but not domestic trust me they cant check it but you can try if you want.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top