Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

So i'am buying suspension today or tomrrow - its gonna be off ebay because the local auto parts stores wanna charge me a arm and leg for suspension. I have some options:

I was decidied on Tokico blue struts with HP spings(474 shipped) (see link below.) Then i thought about my strut mount and how i don't like the idea of reuseing the stockers. So.... i'd have to buy thoes too about $150-$170(shipped). so total price would be 644.

Tokico Link

Then i started looking into coil overs witch i quickly discovered were way to expensive - at least 640+ shipping, so like 750 at a minimum shipped. But then i found these...... they are coil overs but you can't adjust the dampening on them. i am assuming that you can adjust the spings.... preload adjustment is what it was called on an atv i had before. These will run me 520 shipped to canada with the "not expensive" shipping options.

Cheaper Coil Overs link

I'd love to hear from anyone who may own these coil overs or the tokico's or anyone with a different option that i am not aware of. I'am trying to buy suspension and brakes this payday and then finaly get some turbo parts next payday lol.

Sorry for the long post - now anyone and everyone chime in please. :):woowoo:

·
i'm an asshole
1,859 Posts
those coilovers are shitty, the cheapest coilovers you can get that are decent are at least $800+. don't cheap out on suspension parts, man up and spend the extra cash on them, its worth it in the long run. i bet the ones you posted wouldn't last a month before they blow out.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went with something compleyly different. Order KYB AGX struts and dropzone springs this morning $526 shipped to canada - im happy.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I went with something compleyly different. Order KYB AGX struts and dropzone springs this morning $526 shipped to canada - im happy.
you want true coil overs for a good price. you need to get the megan racing coil overs bang for the buck the best. camber adjust, dampner adjust and ride hight and spring rate. very good coilover

1 - 5 of 5 Posts