Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been trying to figure out what the rattling was coming from the back of the car since i got a little while ago... now i have it figured out... (already did the trunk rattle fix w/ duct tape)

the seal on the main reat window is bad... i mean i knew when i got the car... i could see the water damage on the headliner... now i can see the window is not seated at the top anymore and when i go over uneven pavement it rattles really bad. i can even push it up with my hands from the inside of the car.. that's how i figured it out!

has anyone else had this happen to them? if so, how fixed and what would you recommend... i do have a number for glass repair guy...

brian
'92 SE-R

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow... since i got so many responses to my query:rolleyes: i will fill you all in... the molding around the rear window is dried up/broken.

anyone know the part number for a new headliner and how to replace?

thanks,
brian

·
Registered
18 Posts
Somewhat off topic

I know this isn't an answer to your question (doesn't seem like anyone has an answer!) but you had said you solved the trunk rattle with duct tape. What did you tape up to fix the rattle because i'm having the same problem.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i used two big wads of duct tape... folded them over each other several times and placed on the little flat spots where the rear bumpers sat when closed...

brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts