motivational mount

rubber ring ?

urethane bushing

harden metal washer

then bump stop

·
Registered
299 Posts
Bumpstop is placed on the shaft first then you can look at motivational.net under "Instructions" on the left side of the page for the rest of the order with pictures. The pictures are of a B-15 mount but the B-14 is the same order. The rubber ring is "YOUR" stock isolator that comes off of your stock mounts.

·
Registered
42 Posts
just got my set!!!!! you can tell that Mike takes great pride in his products...thanks to everyone for participating...now install them sons of bitches!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
thestunts200sx said:
Got mine to, thanx, everything looks great.
Simple/stupid question for you. Which bumpstops go in the front, and which for the rear ? How do they face ??

What the heck?? Are those for the B14 as well? I didn't get the black bolts,washers, or two extra bushings--just the two plates and a box of four bushings. Are those missing from my package?

·
Registered
299 Posts
aphex4000 said:
What the heck?? Are those for the B14 as well? I didn't get the black bolts,washers, or two extra bushings--just the two plates and a box of four bushings. Are those missing from my package?
So it looks like you didn't get the little package with the diagram, 2 extra bushings, 2 washers, and 4 bolts. I will send them out today. Sorry about that. Something must have gone wrong on my assembly line of packages. LOL.

·
Registered
218 Posts
motivational1 said:
So it looks like you didn't get the little package with the diagram, 2 extra bushings, 2 washers, and 4 bolts. I will send them out today. Sorry about that. Something must have gone wrong on my assembly line of packages. LOL.

Thank you! And no problem because these won't be installed on my b14 for a little while.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm probably too late BUT.........

huskya83 said:
Rear shock mounts from Motivational Engineering.. in order to get this Gb started we need a total of 15 people. So, lets get this rolling again for our nissan b14 sentra/200sx
leave the type of car you have and a zip so i can get the proper cost.
Hello Huskya83! I recently signed up on this site, and right away, I found something I can spend money on!! LOL! My ride's a 2001 Infiniti G20 Touring (P11). I was wondering, will these shock mounts fit my car? Also, I read somewhere in this or a previous forum, that it's wise to install koni bump stops as well? I currently only have a stock setup, but I plan to throw on some 17-18's next spring, and with that, I'll need to lower car to make it look good. So a suspension upgrade is also in the plans.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
motivational1 said he still had a few more for sale. I don't know if they will work with the p11 or not. So, that you know, the mounts are only for the rear of the car.

The group buy was for the mounts, but if you want the bumpstops, just ask motivational1. I am sure he will know if the mounts can fit on the p11 or not.

121 - 135 of 135 Posts