Nissan Forum banner

61 - 80 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
md200sxser said:
to motivational1 once everyone is confirmed right?
I believe once everyone is confirmed then yea.

Directed to Husky :::::::::::
How far from being confirmed ? ( im not trying to be pushy so sorry, if i am seem like it )

Once everyone is confirmed....im sure youll post that with all pertinent info as far as payment method and where to...right ?

Thanx Husky for even starting the GB.
Take it easy, looking forward to the gb confirmation.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
still going on we need 2 more.. sadly it doesn't seem nobody remembers the amount of upgrade these mounts can be for the b14.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Non in stock

thestunts200sx said:
Out of curiosity..how much would the mounts be if I were to call them up right now....normal price ( no GB or discount ) ?? compared to what were getting them at .

they are not available...only through group buy.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
huskya83 said:
still going on we need 2 more.. sadly it doesn't seem nobody remembers the amount of upgrade these mounts can be for the b14.
I wanna be down with the GB. Is it still open? My zip is 78749 and I have a 95 200sx se with springs not coilovers.

·
Registered
75 Posts
yeah it is still open from what i know just pm him with ur name and address so that he(huskya83)so we can get this goin because we only need a few more people.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Finally Done! :cheers:

Paypal account is [email protected]

and Money Orders are to be sent to

Motivational Engineering 1129 E. Dominguez St Suite L Carson,CA 90746.

Remember to let them know that you are part of the group buy. For the price of $135 w/ free shipping.

http://www.motivational.net/

I never got the chance to let them know that there were a few that wanted the Koni Bumpstops. Sorry guys, anyways the site has them for $20.00 each. I'm sure you can start a new group buy.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #71 (Edited)
thestunts200sx said:
WOOOHOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sending payment on tuesday....cause in waiting, i bought a bunch of other crap....
The mounts take 3 weeks to build and have coated from the time of the 15th person paid. The sooner everyone is paid the sooner I can have my machine shop start. Shipping will take 3-5 days from the time the mounts are finished. Don't be suprised if all the people don't pay. It has happened everytime we have done this. You will need to let others join in to make up for the ones who don't send in there money. Tell them that all money needs to be received within 10 days.

~motivational1

1. Huskya83
2. md200sxser
md200sxser (same)
4. ns83
5. aphex4000
6. Broke96sentra
7. ktip25
8. zcar75
9. haywire2u
10. thestunts200sx
11. KdubL
12. sr20speed

13. huanshuo sr20forum
14. rcc-ser sr20forum
15. meroh1 sr20forum.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
give them your username and name and same info. just in case they get it wrong. address, phone etc.

·
Registered
789 Posts
huskya83 said:
Finally Done! :cheers:

Paypal account is [email protected]

and Money Orders are to be sent to

Motivational Engineering 1129 E. Dominguez St Suite L Carson,CA 90746.

Remember to let them know that you are part of the group buy. For the price of $135 w/ free shipping.

http://www.motivational.net/

I never got the chance to let them know that there were a few that wanted the Koni Bumpstops. Sorry guys, anyways the site has them for $20.00 each. I'm sure you can start a new group buy.

Hey TIMBERWOLF, you can still purchase, just use the following above info for your payment....as well as " username and name and same info. just in case they get it wrong. address, phone etc ".

·
Registered
299 Posts
Let me see how many bumpstops I have left in stock. Anyone in this group buy can add the bumpstops for $55 for the set of 4 and I'll ship them with your mounts. If there are more people interested than I have bumpstops I can order more from Koni in Holland.

·
Registered
4 Posts
thestunts200sx said:
Hey TIMBERWOLF, you can still purchase, just use the following above info for your payment....as well as " username and name and same info. just in case they get it wrong. address, phone etc ".
OK I'm in money sent. Added the 55 dollors for the bumpstops too.
Thanks Motivational.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Money sent, and added the $55 for bumpstops.

People who have paid :: ( that we know of )

1. Huskya83 **
2. md200sxser **
md200sxser (same)
4. ns83
5. aphex4000
6. Broke96sentra
7. ktip25
8. zcar75 **
9. haywire2u
10. thestunts200sx **
11. KdubL
12. sr20speed