Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rear shock mounts from Motivational Engineering.. in order to get this Gb started we need a total of 15 people. So, lets get this rolling again for our nissan b14 sentra/200sx
leave the type of car you have and a zip so i can get the proper cost.

·
Registered
281 Posts
now this is like the pillow mounts from teins right but for the rear?

·
Registered
75 Posts
well i dont know about the pillow mount for the front but it adds an inch of suspension travel in the rear so pretty much no bottoming out. im in for sure ill see if this guy i know will want a set too
i have a 96 200sx and im in 08360. also try getting people from sr20 forums too if u already havent.

·
Registered
281 Posts
well I want a pair if the price is right, 98 200sx SE zip: 67207

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the last group buy was at $115, so we'll start there. At the momeny I'm still waiting for a response to be allowed to post up a group buy on the sr20fourm. In hopes of maybe we can get the quote of 15 people who can confirm that they will buy these

please be aware that the only way to get the mounts is by group buy only.

·
Registered
75 Posts
cool thanks for the reply i havent seen the guy i know so i dont know if he's in if so ill post. but we need more people too comit here so that we can have a chance at gettin it...

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i have these rear mounts on my car and they are AWESOME ! Absolutely no bottoming out what so ever !

BEST investment EVER ! Dont miss out on these !

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
AznBoiBryant said:
now this is like the pillow mounts from teins right but for the rear?
no, these are special mounts for the rear that allow the shocks, to sit in a position that will increase suspension travel by about an inch(????) these are absolutely vital if you plan on doing any drop to your car. i have a pair and the fit and finish is incredible :thumbup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I need some ,i will be lowering my B14 when i get a chance 98 sentra S.E 75056. Am not an expert i was just wondering whats the difference with the koni bumstops and these and also is it for rear only ?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/september01/suspension.shtml

your going to need both if you want a true suspension upgrade
the koni bumpstops will lessen the bottoming out for our cars,. and the mounts will allow an 1.5 more drop for the rear. It will help the overall look and the chassis balance. Both are great upgrades and important for our cars since there isn't any real true suspension setup for our cars. they were used for the 1.6L 200sx project, when they did an upgrade to the suspension.

Again the price is ~$135. and this is the only way to buy them. If you are going to lower your car or do an upgrade to the suspension the koni bumpstops and the Mounts are what you need to get.

·
Registered
69 Posts
huskya83 said:
http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/september01/suspension.shtml

your going to need both if you want a true suspension upgrade
the koni bumpstops will lessen the bottoming out for our cars,. and the mounts will allow an 1.5 more drop for the rear. It will help the overall look and the chassis balance. Both are great upgrades and important for our cars since there isn't any real true suspension setup for our cars. they were used for the 1.6L 200sx project, when they did an upgrade to the suspension.

Again the price is ~$135. and this is the only way to buy them. If you are going to lower your car or do an upgrade to the suspension the koni bumpstops and the Mounts are what you need to get.
ok so that price is for both the front and rear? My email add is [email protected] so hit me up with the details.

·
Registered
69 Posts
snipher said:
I need some ,i will be lowering my B14 when i get a chance 98 sentra S.E 75056. Am not an expert i was just wondering whats the difference with the koni bumstops and these and also is it for rear only ?
Price quote please... zip 75056 98 sentra 2.0 :cheers:
:cheers:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
snipher said:
Price quote please... zip 75056 98 sentra 2.0 :cheers:
:cheers:

price is 135 w/ free shippingn (9)ppl

1 - 20 of 135 Posts