Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to replace the rear roof speakers in my 95 pathfinder le and I don't want to mess anything up. Im not able to find any info on removal or replacement of those two speakers alone so what im wondering is do i have to remove all the rear headlining if so how would I go about doing that?

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
10,489 Posts
It's been a long time since I looked at a 95 Pathfinder! Doing some quick web searching, there was one post that stated you can carefully remove the grilles with a panel tool, but I can't say if that's the proper way or not. Removing the headliner is a bit of a pain and you have to be really careful to not rip the clip brackets off of the roof panels or break them! Replacement roof panels are practically impossible to find in good shape these days and the plastic gets very brittle over the years. I did find this one YouTube vid about doing a roof speaker conversion to a Pathy without the roof speakers and it may be helpful to you for some information...or, at least give you a look at what you are working with. I read the rear roof speakers are 5x7.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.