Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any other options out there to spice up the look of the rear of the b14, other that altezzas? I know a while back people were working on some skyline look tails but I think that fell through.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
SoMissSentra said:
Are there any other options out there to spice up the look of the rear of the b14, other that altezzas? I know a while back people were working on some skyline look tails but I think that fell through.
there are the se-l tails , other than that there are custom ones that can be made.

im makin also the black housing altezza.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I were to get altezzas I would go with the smoke ones. I definately like those the best out of altezzas. What are the SE-L?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i selling my home made black housing altezza.

se-l tails are like below.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Email me some info and pics. You told me a while back you would hook me up with info on your Reverse EL Gauges.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i sure will once it finished.

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
I know the last thread had a link about clearing the 200SX tails but what about the sentra tails (orange). If not does anybody know where SEL tails or something similar are available?'

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
Either you'll have to find em in a junkyard, or order them from a Nissan parts dealer, such as Mossy or Courtesy!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
or you can get them from me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts