Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
NO water should be allowed to leak into the interior of the car. I also cured the leak that happens at the upper A pillars on the 2021 Rogue models. This I experienced while in the car was. There is a felt gasket that sits between the front roof rail clip and the hole it goes into. I partially removed the front roof rail to expose the hole for the clip to seat in and sealed it with a auto approved sealant. NO MORE LEAKS.
There's a bulletin on that problem, the dealer would have warrantied that for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Want to know why my Rogue did not come with a engine cover? I have seen them on earlier productions! My car was a 2nd run production.
Dunno about the engine cover. Could just be a decision that it doesn't need one, or it could be an engineering matter like the O2 sensors on '16~'18 Altimas where they discovered the engine splash pan was impeding airflow to the wrong place. They don't tell us stuff like that unless it's worth issuing a bulletin.

Also do you have any opinions on Throttle enhancement devices?
Depends what you want from a throttle enhancer. The ones that target economy won't do anything for you that your Eco button won't already do. On the other hand, the ones that target performance can be fun. One of my compatriots at work has Pedal Commander on his hotrod Mini and he loves it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts