Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've replaced all but one of the rear bushings on my 02. I got them (OEM) at Auto Parts Warehouse | Car Parts, Truck Parts & Auto Body Parts Online - Free Shipping on most Auto Accessories & Performance Parts - AutoPartsWarehouse For the most part I've been happy with the operation but my most recent purchase was the bushings for the pan hard rod and they only sent one. The other item in the box was a thermostat O-ring that someone had slapped a "panhard rod bushing" sticker onto. I contacted the company and in typical non-service service, they said their computer showed that the second bushing shipped and was in the box so ti must be there. No amount of explaining could convince them that a thermostat o-ring does not become a bushing because some wag slaps a sticker on it saying it is. So I'm not sure I'd go there again but if you can't find them anywhere else, you might consider them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
the ones from 4x4 parts are what i installed in my 98 pathfinder. i have only done the lowers so far, but it made a huge difference. The polyurethane bushings should last much longer than stock as well. The OEM bushings that nissan makes seem to be somewhat defective and only last a short time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts