DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry b14 4-door sentra

·
what?
2,704 Posts
'we b13's need em'

So go to a discount auto place, get trailer lights (the round tails), take apart your factory clear tail covers, cut out the factory lights, graft in the trailer tails, re-attach your clear tail cover, and you're done.

Seth

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
if only it was that easy...
plus.. i would need a new clear taillight cover...
like the one i tried making out of plexiglass which failed miseralbly.

Know where I can get some clear tails for a b13 anyway?

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Looks good!

Alot harder than it looks I garentee you. I hope you got them sealed back up real good. If any one alse does it use spray tint on the chrome. It will alow the chrome to show through and give it a satin black look. You only need to do a couple LIGHT coats!!!!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
LIU these came out REAL GOOD--I luv them...How bout sum pics with it on???

OH and Scorch....explain wut U mean about spraying the chrome......

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MP2050 said:
LIU these came out REAL GOOD--I luv them...How bout sum pics with it on???

OH and Scorch....explain wut U mean about spraying the chrome......
i dont have them on.

i can try to borrow my friends digital but it kinda hard since im so bz.

i dont want to keep them on my car therefore i want to get rid of them.

im askin 135 shipped hoping someone would by my very first prototype.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah I was thinking about doing the black center panel with these lights but my car is white so that might look kinda cheap...

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1st prototype tails sold !!

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
PrOxLaMuS© said:
damn.... damn.. damn.....
we b13's need em man!
Really? I was convinced that we could live without them. Now this is your opinion, and I respect that. Differing opinions on what looks good are what keep our cars interesting. But personally, I think Altezza tails are freaking nasty, and I don't understand why anyone would want to clog up the clean looks of the B13 with complicated-looking tails.

·
Registered
55 Posts
samo said:
Really? I was convinced that we could live without them. Now this is your opinion, and I respect that. Differing opinions on what looks good are what keep our cars interesting. But personally, I think Altezza tails are freaking nasty, and I don't understand why anyone would want to clog up the clean looks of the B13 with complicated-looking tails.
Werd tsuru tails is all theyll see behind my ride.

·
Registered
722 Posts
eh, IMO it would have turned out better if you left the trim rings around them chrome, looks too dark but probally looks better on a application since a 2003 black IS300/Altezza would look like. I'm considering opening up a pair of altezzas and replacing the bulb in the big circle thing with a ring of leds to look like the new g35 coupe when they light up since i doubt the regular LED bulbs would give this appearance and going over them with testors candy apple red. anyone know if i can get a red trunk panel to match this hue of red? I think if i get some griots garage plastic cleaner and polish i could accomplish this since right when i'm washing the car it gives a nice bright hue i like but when it dries it gets a dull burgundy color or should i just mold it in. ie fill in the gaps between the trunkpanel and trunk with bondo and paint it)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Re: I mabey just stoopid or drunck!!!!!!

ScorchN200SX said:
What does the Japanese tails for the (B13) have to do with this thread?

DUH!!!!!! :rolleyes:
^

what he said.. hahaha :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts