Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here is what is going on. a while back ago i bought the chrome altezza tails. it got water in them and never bothered to get it fixed. So here is my plan what 2 do wit them and Maybe get some $$ out of this.

i was thinkin if n-e-one is interested in a REAL BLACK HOUSING ALTEZZA TAILS. i plan on opening them up and painting the chrome black with good good paint.

the red will still be visible but the chrome parts will be black. SO... if n-e-one think this might be a good idea.

I will have pix of them as soon as i complete them but jes picture in ur head that the chrome or gunmetal parts of these altezza tails will be all black.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Id be intrested in these...if they come out right. Wut about the fogging of the lights.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
it gonna all be re-sealed tightly and tested to make sure that it will never leak.

thanks to a very nice person on the b15 board that can help me.

oh btw .. this is for the b14.. ( sentra only)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone else has an opinion on them?

·
Registered
672 Posts
liu, i thin theyd look best on a black car. perhpas it would be cool. go for it dude!

·
Registered
145 Posts
what to lose...

Yeah, the idea sounds good. At this point you don't seem to see a point in trying to move them on to someone else in the current condition so have at it and good luck! Pablo

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
great..

i would love to hear more opinions from everyone. so post away.

N

·
0 Posts
yeah, they would look tight on a black car, make them look very stealth..or on a silver car like mine.....hint hint.:D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i agree.. on a black car it would look nice even silver 2.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
9double8... u read my mind.. i was thinkin about that myself as well.. it would be really dope.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
YEah see my whole secret plan (lol) was to buy a set of Alteezas and then open and spray them up. At first I was going to go with a stealth smoke look and do them Black. But then again I could go with a white housing....that could work too...

My car is white with black rims so Im a little undecided on how I want to handle this....

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
mine are already turning black from all the water that gets inside... lets see if i keep them on for like 3 more months they should be all black....

it's funny though it didn't say color changing on the box:D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
selrider99 said:
mine are already turning black from all the water that gets inside... lets see if i keep them on for like 3 more months they should be all black....

it's funny though it didn't say color changing on the box:D
U C this is exactly why I havent done it yet. Ive yet to hear from somone that their Alteezas arent given them any problems..I hate paying for crap!!!

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
MP2050 said:
U C this is exactly why I havent done it yet. Ive yet to hear from somone that their Alteezas arent given them any problems..I hate paying for crap!!!

yeah you aint kidding i got them as soon as they hit the shop... i paid like $200... what a waste of money....never again

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
hey selrider those are sum pretty nice pics of your ride...they look kinda professional with the whole lighting affect.....BUT maybe U just got lucky wit the pics IDUNNO...

SO wut kinda problems U having with tthem????

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
water is always in them......always....... it doesn't even bother me anymore... I am used to it..

btw i took those pics so the light woud be nice..;) at about 7:00 pm when the sun was going down... i wish they had come out better but thats why digi cameras are so good...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
BUt have U tried to re silicone and seal them and they still catch water???

And yeah Im gonna try and remember the 7:00 thing when I finally take sum pics.....lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts