Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Damn you B14 owners!!! You get all the good/produced stuff. Owning a B13 isn't fair. Sorry, just had to let ya'll know. Those Halo's are pretty nice too.

·
Registered
722 Posts
nice but they want you to have professional installation? what would i look like going to a body shop telling them to install some bolt-on head lights. that would be like going to the dealership to take the dealership license plate off. don't they understand most sentra modifiers are DIY-ers it isn't like these are bmw 5 series and we don't even pump or own gas.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Well,
They need the same modification that the others did. That is the grill doesn't necesarily line up, and if you have US market OEM signals they might not either. For thoise with crystal clears or stealth that isn't a problen. They also say professional install aas a matter of liability. They odn't want people complaining that they don't fit right.
Anyone know why they are generaiton 2? Also is it better to buy black pre-fab, or just save $50 and get chrome and take them apart and paint them.

Seth

P.S. Mat4nissan if you read this, what kind of spray paint do you use. Glossy, matte, what kid of black etc. (To match the stealth sides. I want the same kind of black throughout.)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THis is the email Matrix sent me about the installation of the projectors.....

"It's pretty much the wiring and some cutting of the headlight brackets.
We have installation pictures for those that buy them. It would be the
same as your friend's."

I just want to know whetthe they are worth the extra $$$ or if DIY would be the same difference...

·
Registered
722 Posts
i still want projectors that have inner lenses that protrude out of the housing like the stock projectors on most new model cars..

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
those are still available.

they are rare and expensive to find.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
superfro86 said:
i still want projectors that have inner lenses that protrude out of the housing like the stock projectors on most new model cars..
I dont really like that style projector--I noticed these cuz my friend at work was gonna get them for his Corolla but I think our style is better looking.....for sum reason..

·
Nissan Fanatic since 1999
308 Posts
FYI Nis-Knacks.com was the first compay to make projectors for our cars. They started in 2000 but the person running the company is now working for infiniti. Richard, the owner of nis-knacks created the black and chrome projectors, he also made the infiniti grille for our cars as well. BTY i think he still might be selling the black and chrome corners.
www.nis-knacks.com

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
Now if they only had them in white :D
ill make them in white for u.. jes pay me ..

hahaha..

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
bickmade said:
FYI Nis-Knacks.com was the first compay to make projectors for our cars. They started in 2000 but the person running the company is now working for infiniti. Richard, the owner of nis-knacks created the black and chrome projectors, he also made the infiniti grille for our cars as well. BTY i think he still might be selling the black and chrome corners.
www.nis-knacks.com
richard closed nis-knacks.

i wish i had the money and bought it from him.. o wellz.

M

·
0 Posts
Zexel said:
Damn you B14 owners!!! You get all the good/produced stuff. Owning a B13 isn't fair. Sorry, just had to let ya'll know. Those Halo's are pretty nice too.

try having a B12

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So Ive noticed that no one has bid on the Matrix Black Halos on ebay--I hope sum one gets them soon cuz Im too much of a chicken too try it first.....lol

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sethwas said:
Well,
I would have bid except they raised their prices. $170 for the black, and no less than $125 for the regulars.

Seth
Yeah I guess Ill just wait it out --Im sure th e price will drop just like with the others...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts