Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last nigh I got in a WRECK! Yea it sucks. I was on I 85 and had to dodge a stopped car in the fast lane. I tapped a minivan in the process. It screwed up my right rear quarter panel. Suprisingly, the trunk still opens. Does anyone know how much it will cost or how hard it is to fix. I think the quarter panels on these cars a hard to replace.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My bad on they spelling of the title, thats REAR.

·
MY PIRANNAS ARE BITTING
147 Posts
jswatson said:
My bad on they spelling of the title, thats REAR.
Depending how bad it was around 850-1000 (bodywork n labor no paint) easily, my friend back up into a parked car breaking his rear light n messin up the .25 panel. His trunk still open up fine

·
Registered
165 Posts
I got a nice little dimple on my bum too. It's a pain to get at the dent from inside the trunk cause there's like a second wall. A friend of mine refered me to her dad, who is a body guy, he said it would normally be a little over a grand for me, but offered to do it for 200. Yea, our quarterpanels and the rest of the body is all one piece, so no slapping on another quarterpanel. Your wreck sucks though, at least that was the extent of the damage, highway wrecks can sometimes get ugly. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts