Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp test drove it today. runs good. needs wheel alignment. but fun as hell. still waiting on orniment cover and the hood

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
S-tec said:
Welp test drove it today. runs good. needs wheel alignment. but fun as hell. still waiting on orniment cover and the hood

Real Nice!

·
Registered
69 Posts
this is great I was contemplating an rb swap on a z32..but my question has always been then tranny...did you mate the rb bell housing with the z32 internals and back piece for the shifter?

·
Biru O' Kudasai
1,426 Posts
That is a bunch of work! Very nice.
I saw that swap in an Australian mag a few years ago but they made the hood a reverse opening with the rad in the moded core support.
On the sides there is definitely more room than the VG and I'm sure that car will scare a lot of people with that powerplant.

Troy

·
Registered
72 Posts
KA24Tech said:
That is a bunch of work! Very nice.
I saw that swap in an Australian mag a few years ago but they made the hood a reverse opening with the rad in the moded core support.
On the sides there is definitely more room than the VG and I'm sure that car will scare a lot of people with that powerplant.

Troy
i aint never scurred

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm unsure whether to be insanely jealous, envious, or just anxious to get mine... hmm, looks good in there. best of luck.. but just remeber... with great power comes greater fun... lol like i would accually use the whole corney movie quote. All in all great job man, i think i feel all of said emotions right now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats with a stock motor and stock turbo.
this one will be between 550 and 600 boosting 1.4

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welp you all it is leaving for the paint shop today. Was fun to do. hope to do another one someday....sad to see it go

·
Registered
48 Posts
S-tec said:
thats with a stock motor and stock turbo.
this one will be between 550 and 600 boosting 1.4
jesus.

Good work and all...but just doesnt seem right to take out that fairlady's heart and replace it with something else...

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Spongerider said:
On paper 280 hp but on the dyno I have seen 320rwhp (stock) SAE corrected.
I have heard this to. Isnt this supposedly related to the gentleman's agreement? Everyone claims that but it could just as easily be related to insurance purposes.

·
Power FC Z32
2,147 Posts
NickZac said:
I have heard this to. Isnt this supposedly related to the gentleman's agreement? Everyone claims that but it could just as easily be related to insurance purposes.
Yes, the gentleman's agreement.

·
Power FC Z32
2,147 Posts
SanMarcosZfreak said:
just wondering, what is the rb26 out of? i don't know much about engine codes so thats why i'm asking, it looks like a clean swap :thumbup: good job
Hehehehe, sorry I just had too. The RB25Dett comes from a GTR, you know "The Skyline". :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
SanMarcosZfreak said:
....:drool: nice! would one of those fit into a 87 z31? oh and i know what a skyline is, you could have jsut said gtr and i would have known
Anything can fit as long as you have a big enough budget.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts