Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Biru O' Kudasai
1,434 Posts
That is a bunch of work! Very nice.
I saw that swap in an Australian mag a few years ago but they made the hood a reverse opening with the rad in the moded core support.
On the sides there is definitely more room than the VG and I'm sure that car will scare a lot of people with that powerplant.

Troy

·
Registered
72 Posts
KA24Tech said:
That is a bunch of work! Very nice.
I saw that swap in an Australian mag a few years ago but they made the hood a reverse opening with the rad in the moded core support.
On the sides there is definitely more room than the VG and I'm sure that car will scare a lot of people with that powerplant.

Troy
i aint never scurred

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm unsure whether to be insanely jealous, envious, or just anxious to get mine... hmm, looks good in there. best of luck.. but just remeber... with great power comes greater fun... lol like i would accually use the whole corney movie quote. All in all great job man, i think i feel all of said emotions right now.

·
Not Anymore.
9,075 Posts
Spongerider said:
On paper 280 hp but on the dyno I have seen 320rwhp (stock) SAE corrected.
I have heard this to. Isnt this supposedly related to the gentleman's agreement? Everyone claims that but it could just as easily be related to insurance purposes.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.