Nissan Forum banner

Bring Ranex in?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vote bishes, and elect my homeboy. Let's double the number of Canadians in MoFo.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
FCS = 3.79 canadians.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
This should be a multi-answer ;)
I dont know how much weight I carry as I am new, but hes a good guy and definately makes good posts.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
I'll give a yeah vote for Ranex provided that we clean house and cut membership before allowing him in.

And make sure that Adam knows how to give and take away Mofo viewability as Scott is gone.

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I pm'd Ranex yesterday and asked him if he was interested in pwnage... he said he wasn't very good at it but he was interested. I like him because he's one of about 2 non-mofos that has a straight head on his shoulders, and when he posts it's usually funny.

How do you cut membership?

And, Nos said Adam new how to turn on Mofo viewing.

·
In class
140 Posts
I think Ranex should be in, but I feel more strongly in spelch going and fucking himself.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
scrubnick said:
I think Ranex should be in, but I feel more strongly in spelch going and fucking himself.
werd. i couldnt have said it better :p

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahaha, you dirty chicken-fuckers.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
I like Ranex he is a sexy bitch.

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
oh man that pic made me lose my lunch :thumbdwn: :hal:

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
I say let the Dickhead in...........And we need to do some spring cleaning before hand thoe. If you havent been around in, lets say 6 months, your out? Excluding Apache, even thoe he still has posted in mofo, half was around the world.

·
I'm Not Nice
2,099 Posts
fuck ranex fuck him in the goat ass.........but honestly I figured he would have been in already cause of the shit he posts............I just couldn't resist the fact of voting for spelch to go fuck himself

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump

When do we get to let him in?

Or, when do I get to go fuck myself?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts