Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sounds like snake oil. no picture? and he has 3 negitives in the past week? I would steer clear.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On his rating he has 77 positives, and 15 negatives
so alot of people like what they got, if anyone has a ram air itd be nice to hear if they like it

·
Registered
126 Posts
that actually is horrible... that means 25% of the people don't like it. That sucks!!! It means, late shipping, bad product, poor customer service, NO SHIPPING, etc... I would say it would acceptable to have 17 negatives if u had about 1,000 or so. Even thats pushing it. But this guy sucks. He has his thing set for private just so people can't see what other people are saying. I've dealt with asses like that on e-bay that bid on a product and don't pay or pay late or screw around.. its just not worth it. I've also bought from people w/ like 2 feedbacks not knowing anything about them and goten screwed. don't put ur self in that situation. Unless money grows on trees and u have a farm.. it's not worth wasting $70 and a lot of ur time and aggrevation on this.

·
Registered
82 Posts
ram air

i have a ram air system, it works really well, i opted for this rather then a CAI because of where i live it rains and snows a lot, and theres always gunk on the road, so i'd rather not have that on my filter and/or in my engine.

i think that a CAI is more streight foreward, and might make slightly more power, BUT if you get the weapon r intake and heat shield, but don't get the ram air "kit" the hose they give you is really flimsy, SO what i did and what i recomend doing is buying an aluminium duct hose and use that in place of there hose, its less restrictive, therefore you get better air flow. just take the heat shield with you to any home improvment store, so that you can size it to fit the heat shield, and then just buy that duct hose and a hose clamp and your in bisness.

and if you really dont have money, buy a pop charger and a duct hose and run the hose to the filter, wont be as good, but it will be better then just the pop charger by its self, and the duct hose will only cost you about 5 bucks.

don't let anyone tell you that rams DONT make a difference, because i've tested it, i took mine off and ran the 1/4, then i put it back on and run .18 faster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts