Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 nights ago, my wife blew the radiator, luckly the rest of the engine checked out fine. My question to you all is: is there a larger Nissan Radiator from another model that will fit with minimun hacking of my radiator support? Does anyone know/have an aluminum aftermarket radiator or know where to get one?

Im pissed because I was going in on scorcher's carbon fiber grill group buy, but now I gotta spend money on this.a:mad: :( .

-verno

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess no one thought that far ahead to up grade their cooling system. With all the turbo talk and all, I figured someone would know.:rolleyes:

-verno

·
0 Posts
verno-dub said:
I guess no one thought that far ahead to up grade their cooling system. With all the turbo talk and all, I figured someone would know.:rolleyes:

-verno
Koyo, Nismo... check with Courtesy Nissan, they should be able to help you out. But be prepared... larger radiators are going to cost you money

·
3 bar MAP
1,381 Posts
using a bigger core rad is a good idea. ever since turbo'd my cooling fans have gotten a little extra workout. IMO i would upgrade the rad before spending $ on looks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only problem I see with an aluminum radiator is that it would have no provisions for the trans in-tank cooler. Im not sure if my external cooler can handle all by itself.

-verno

1 - 7 of 7 Posts