Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 96 sentra gxe(automatic) last nite on my way home from work, i saw this older civic si(or at least the sticker, not badge seemed legit) with a type R badge.......and some other mods like exhaust , intake i'm sure.............and a like 12" aftermarket tach with a yelllow redline indicator.....so i revv on him and we go...(not from a stop...so torque didnt really help)and i really take off by at least 7 cars length, i flash my hazzards....i'm laughing, then i hit this bump or something and i sorta loose control of my car but i ignore it and i'm taking off still, and like a couple seconds later.....i'm losing speed fast even tho my pedal is fully pressed......i see this kid's headlights creeping up pretty fast but right before we get to the light he pulls next to me and slows down because there was an intersection with a red light.......so i cant call it a win nor a loss its undecided! and i didnt know what went wrong till i got home and was mad because of my speed loss, checked my engine to make sure intake was good, throttle cable(the works) everything was fine untill i see my rear tire......FLAT.....then this morning i went outside to inspect it in daylight and i saw a HUGE nail stuck in there...i was pissed(btw....we raced on this long ass street longer than 2 miles, no traffic at all) i didnt find this out till later tho that someone put that nail behind my tire while i was at work so when i pulled out of my parking space.....it went in, and when i hit that pothole thing that really jacked the hell outta the air.....btw, i reached speeds of about 80MPH

·
Registered
106 Posts
That's cool and all, but I would have been shitting my pants. If I have my foot to the floor, and i'm loosing speed I probably wouldn't keep going.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Can you just smell the "Hate"!

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Yeah, when your foot is pinning the gas pedal to the ground, and your not going any faster is just a downright bad feeling. It's the type of feeling that makes your heart pound faster, and you get a large lump in your throat. I hate that feeling!

·
Banned
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, that sucked, but i wanted to finish the race.......today after my tire was fixed and all (day later) i got on my car and reached speeds of 100MPH EASILY as opposed to the other night...that guy in the civic prolly thought my car sucked :eek: ...but i found out that he lives in my neighborhood, a small one so i'm bound to have another encounter with this kat and then i'll post another thread with the results :cool:

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
He'll eventually find you;) They always do:D

·
Nissan Fetish
150 Posts
sr20 805 said:
i really take off by at least 7 cars length, i flash my hazzards.....

.so i cant call it a win nor a loss its undecided!
I thought when you hit your hazards you won. So if you hit your hazards how is it undicided? or were you just messing around?

·
Banned
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Re: Re: racing with flat tire!(LONG)

B132nr said:
I thought when you hit your hazards you won. So if you hit your hazards how is it undicided? or were you just messing around?
yea, once i took off on him i flashed my hazzards as saying *u suck, i beat u, u cant catch up to me* but its not that guy's fault i got a flat tire....so i'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt;) haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts