Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody's car ever sound louder/deeper than othe times? like me my car sometimes sounds stock, then sometimes sounds beefy......well, it might be coincidence but when it sounds beefed up, ricers tend not to pull next to me or try to mess with me on the road.....for example today after school i saw a fixed up civic with rims, body kit, exhaust, the works...thinking my car *might* be faster i pull next to him and i notice he drives stick while mine is auto, so i stay next to him(not revving) and try to keep my car in gear so that he cant tell i have an auto.........as soon as i pull next to him, he decides he's going a lil above the speed limit and slows down so that i can leave....so i play that game too, and i slow down so that he can catch up.....but he doesnt, its a 45MPH speed zone and i'm goin' freakin' 32MPH trying to wait for his ass, but no action.......this has happened many-a-times...just wondering if anyone has experienced this

·
0 Posts
sups nissan freak... i like ur car.. yo.. i think its a trip.. , just lost of those ricers... are just plain wanna bee's and none know how to really race.. or even do shit.. many are just look a likes.. look good/ beefed up.. and are really... eh.. deep down stock

·
Banned
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
interesting side note, right in front of this kid and his civic was a b13 sentra se-r(non racer) with some lady driving it.......so he prolly saw that and then saw my car said sentra GTR and thought it was the real deal holy field.......ROFL

·
Registered
513 Posts
Through the course of time, carbon builds up in the muffler's
chambers causing them not to baffle the sound very well. This creates more noise.

·
Registered
702 Posts
yeh its true..when i bought my aftermarket exhaust i noticed when i go on the highway for a while and get off, its hot and hence makes it a little deeper. when i go to college in the morning and theres all frost and cold out, pretty much sounds stock and then WOT the intake kicks in....lol

·
Banned
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blu200SX said:
yeh its true..when i bought my aftermarket exhaust i noticed when i go on the highway for a while and get off, its hot and hence makes it a little deeper. when i go to college in the morning and theres all frost and cold out, pretty much sounds stock and then WOT the intake kicks in....lol
ditto

·
B13 Owner since 90
134 Posts
For anyone in SOCAL, we are having a SERCA track day this coming friday Dec. 6th at Streets of Willow. Come out to Race/hang out

Tevs

for more info/check out the link

Carlos Gutierrez, SERCA-SW R.E.

[email protected]

626.914.8247 work m-f 8-5

Ê

Reg. URL:Ê http://216.115.239.19/serca.php

Ê

·
Registered
106 Posts
sr20 805 said:
interesting side note, right in front of this kid and his civic was a b13 sentra se-r(non racer) with some lady driving it.......so he prolly saw that and then saw my car said sentra GTR and thought it was the real deal holy field.......ROFL
Just wondering but where on your car does it say GTR?

·
Registered
702 Posts
sr20 805 said:
You make it sound like you actually do have a GTR badge and now your sarcastic? im confused but if you do, the GTR has to go.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.