Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Soggy GloryHoler
2,294 Posts
alexinpg said:
Has anyone ever bought any of their body kits or anything? I mean they have a decent selection of styles, but are they worth even bothing to look at?
I imagine that your refering to the bodykits that are all over ebay. I would have to say that you should be wary when buying kits like that. You should look into contacting them if your concerned over the quality or fitment.
Hope this helps

· Banned
6,855 Posts
ebay is great for odd and ends that you cant find every day. but never buy stuff like that on ebay.............its a hit or miss and thats to much money to be gambling like that

· Soggy GloryHoler
2,294 Posts

· I Heart Your Fake Wheels
359 Posts
RaceOn USAand Extreme Dimensions gets most of their body kits from GTP International(importfan.com). Depending on the kit, most of them have pretty good fitment and not to much modifying is need to make them fit. So as far as ordering them from Ebay, there's nothing wrong with it. They just have a lot of them in stock and are trying to get rid of them to make room for their new inventory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.