• Second R35 Concept

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 28.6%
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

· West Coast *******
2,737 Posts
V35 Skyline AKA G35 with Nissan Badging

Here are the pics (look identical to our G, except its RHD)

Exterior Shot

Interior Shot

Looks like the USDM G35...one badass family sedan :D
-From Freshalloy.com (w/permission)-

Edit: Tried using a diff URL for the top pix.

· Registered
527 Posts
Its sad to say that skylines days of a TT car have passed due to stifer polution laws. But we will always have the r32,33,and 34. But the new skylines are still tight.

· All over your face!
7,106 Posts
R35 Skyline GTR *image intensive**

Well I found the info on this site/thread but I didn't see anything on here about it that had lots of photos, so i decided to bring it on nissanforums for your quick viewing pleasure. check out the new officially released photos of the R35 GTR concept.

· Still moderating..sorta
2,169 Posts
They made a not very nice looking car (350Z) into an even uglier car. :(

· West Coast *******
2,737 Posts
Hey! I like the 350Z! Anyways, from what I understand, that is still a concept. I think the design is going to be slightly different. How? I'm not sure. We'll see. The headlights need to be changed, along with some bits of the overall design, we should be able to see how the R35 is an evolution of the R34...ya know what I mean?

· All over your face!
7,106 Posts
yeah, the only thing that i see about it sharing with the R34 is the tail lights, and the overall stance of the vehicle. Other than that, its not very skyline-ish looking to me.

· Registered
981 Posts
the only thing they should change on that concept is the front bumper. i like the head lights and evrything from the hood and back, just that big gap......uh, i dunno, doesnt sit well.:-/ just that front bumper.....please please please:p

· Towards Antisocial
863 Posts
man. WTF!!! If Nissan keeps this shit up there a gonner. I give up.

The design team must be a bunch of junkies.

(This is my version of a Nissan design team talking over a couple of snorts of some hardcore sh!t...)

hey, what do you want to do about a trunk?

ah, [email protected]#k it, just chop it off or blend it in

Yeah, make it like the altima, just charge more.

OK, just make sure that nothing good about this or any of our cars make it to the U.S. and corperate will stay happy

yeah, Now let's get back to designing another SUV. But this time lets make it bigger then the excursion F350XLT twin-cab 8-door duelly

G

·
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
lowering the bar

You're seriously telling me that they are actually selling the G35 in Japan as a Skyline?
If that's true, it's like the '70 Chevelle and the 454. They're trying to subsititute something that may be a great car, but is nowhere near the caliber performance of it's predecessor.

By the way, I didn't think the concept R35 looked anything like what I would want in a 4th-gen skyline (of course, not like I would have the money within years either).
Oh well, maybe I'm just too much of a performance purist for government regulation.

· Registered
527 Posts
Its true they are selling the G35 in japan as the skyline. If you don't belive me then goto Nissan of Japans home page and look for the skyline and you'll see its the G35.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
i did not read the second page of this thread but you guys need to polish up on your nissan knowlege... its V35 not R35

G

·
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
R35

the R35 wich i have seen in tokyo is a replica of the infiniti yes it is AWD and it is TT and it runs 12's it has nice interior and it is coming to the u.s. after it comes out just like my R34 i got 1 when it first came out wich was 7 years after :eek:

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.