Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the R35 going to come to the US? If so, is it going to be AWD and Twin turbo? Also... is it going to be sold as a Nissan or as an Infiniti?

·
Registered
118 Posts
i think that the closest we will ever get to the r35 will be infiniti's G35 sports coupe

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard that we are going to get a GTR (the new one, whose concept was shown in the Tokyo Auto Show). I think it'll be an Infiniti with a V8. The Japanese will get a V6 twin turbo. Horsepower will be about the same for both. Note, this is what I heard quite a while ago and may be outdated.

·
Registered
249 Posts
tkyan said:
I heard that we are going to get a GTR (the new one, whose concept was shown in the Tokyo Auto Show). I think it'll be an Infiniti with a V8. The Japanese will get a V6 twin turbo. Horsepower will be about the same for both. Note, this is what I heard quite a while ago and may be outdated.
when it was shown the CEO of Nissan said that this is the first GT-R available with a left steering wheel, making it possible to import it worldwide. Don't know if they decided to go back on that.

and why should I bitch, anyways. It will be years before I can afford it. And that's if everything goes my way and an NBA team decides to sign me to a 7 year contract without seeing me play.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hmm and I'm sure both the twin turbo and V8 will get the same gas mileage too? DAMN we have enough V8's in this country already. We need japan turbo power! Enough shit-talking domestic owners. If I want a V8 I'll buy a mustang.

Ju§tin

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i saw a pic of that car a few days ago but its not called the R35.. i have no idia what it is but it looks nasy.:mad:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's just a concept, and as a concept, I like it.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tkyan said:
It's just a concept, and as a concept, I like it.
The thing looks like a pice of futuristic junk. as a concept.

·
Registered
249 Posts
infrared said:
hey
i need help posting the pics:confused:
if u r using explorer right click on the pic, copy it's address than when you go to post it click on the IMG button and paste address in there. got it?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts