Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I've been searching for like the last 4 hours trying to keep from getting flamed and i'm sure it will still occur just because there are a minority of ignorant people mixed in with alot of knowledgable (sp?) folks.
Let me start with, i dont want a full conversion, thats just a PITA. But i do figure that if Honduh can have an R34 bumper on their chitvix, why can't a 240? Headlights and Fenders shouldn't be a big deal, they are easy to mod or mount. Front bumer and Hood are my big issues, does anyone know if they make a Kit like the S15 conversions, saving me tons of time, or know what i would have to do to convert these for use on a S14?

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Radioaktiv said:
how come you dont just get the kouki front end
IMO that would look better than a R34 front
Well down here they are all a PITA to come across, the S15 being the easiest to get. Kouki's not bad, I do like it, But its only slightly less work than either the R34 sounds like or the S15 is. I'd still have to come up with a whole new front end, lights and all, so on those grounds, might as well go for wild.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.