Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have been looking for a good racing car because my hyundai doesn't cut it and a r32 with mods on suspension or r33 v spec looks very promising, not sure which one would be better for racing. is the r33 v spec awd system really better than the r32's and with r32's are there any problems i should look out for like the oil pump and water pump?

·
Registered
630 Posts
before asking questions you need to read read read read, there are tons of answers if you search for them...

it also doenst help that you own a hyundai and want a skyline...

your location also helps since that will limit your choices

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm i from the u.s. so if i want an r32 i will have to import it in pieces and have it registered as a kit car. and i have read alot of stuff about the cars but alot of websites contradict each other on which system of attesa ets is available for r32 and r33 v spec. i just wanted to check whats what. and if there is a huge difference between ets and ets pro. i just want to see if people think a modified r32 or r33 would be best for racing (whats me having a hyundai tiburon have to do with anything?) i just brought that up as a cause

·
Registered
630 Posts
well its a hyundai.... tiburon elantra accent etc etc etc... its a hyundai... i feel your pain...

if you want the car strictly as a race car, which means not street legal then it doesnt matter R32,R33,R34... you can import them as off-road use only...

if you try to do the whole kit-car thing your wasting your money... just find one already landed and registered and buy that, it will save you time, money and tears...

the differences between the ETS and ETS pro are noticeable... as the ETS refreshed 100times per second(i think) and the ETS pro did it 1000 times per second... BUT heres the thing... if you say did the kit car route, you can get an R33 or R34 engine and tranny and put it into the R32 which will give you the ETS pro... also the Vspec-II series of R32 had the ETS pro...

if you are going for a track only car go for the R32 they are cheaper to buy initially and they will out perform an R33 mod for mod

1 - 4 of 4 Posts