Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huricane Rita Damage

These are pictures of my buddys car in south east texas. the car port of his appartment fell on it then slid accross the top not a pretty site to come home to. but it cold have ben alot worse. most of the town is leveled. theres also a good side hole in the rear passenger door but cant see it from any of these pictures and the car is already at the shop.

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
StevenLK said:
aw that sucks. these hurricans are fkkin everything up. had family that livd in port authur
yeah im from bridge city right next door to port aurthur these pics are from port aurthur

·
Registered
851 Posts
Exalta said:
just my advice....block the license plate in the pic..... :)
why's that?

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This was my good friend steven grahams car after hurricane rita damage. Steven graham died last nightOctober 11, 2005 in car crash pulling into a gas station in this verry same car. not exactly sure the story yet and have yet to see the car. but this is for you Steven Graham R.I.P we love you.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
damn im sorry to her that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
sorry aobut your loss man!, may he rest in peice

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
skoodles.. my prayers are with your friends family.. sucks to have something that bad. AIM me sometime let me see what me as and my company can do to help a bit.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Skoodles said:
This was my good friend steven grahams car after hurricane rita damage. Steven graham died last nightOctober 11, 2005 in car crash pulling into a gas station in this verry same car. not exactly sure the story yet and have yet to see the car. but this is for you Steven Graham R.I.P we love you.

Sry about your friend steven, hope all is well, all prayers to him

·
Registered
286 Posts
I think I rememeber seeing these pictures about a week ago. I felt bad enough about the damage... the poor guy must have been through hell the last few weeks. I wish his family and friends the best.

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Char said:
I think I rememeber seeing these pictures about a week ago. I felt bad enough about the damage... the poor guy must have been through hell the last few weeks. I wish his family and friends the best.
yeah i posted the pictures just showin off the damage of hurricane rita.....then this happens bad thing is i dont have any pictures of him. theres a video that the fueneran place made of him but i think ima just get some from his parents and make my own little video for them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts