Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I regret having to part with my air bag suspension & 19" Centerline RPM's today. I'm going the speed route. I have a 100 shot of NOS and a set of Ground Control Coiloves going on tonight. For anybody that hasn't see my 97 Nissan 200 SE-R yet I have pictures. I hope everybody that has seen my car has enjoyed it as much as I have driving it. Thank you for all you compliments.

I can't get the picture on here so if you want to see the car go to http://www.streetracing.com/rr/ridepop.asp?name=Tim Allen&img=2244.JPG

Thank you again!:(

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes there both sold!!!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
So what made you want to go the speed route? You seem to enjoy going down the show road. Did you get that good of an offer on the suspension and rims?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Damn SO U win at Moroso and then U strip the car huh ;) (I get it)...And U already sold the bags!?!?!?

Well good luck witht the track yo--And much props for the ride.....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I got what I wanted out of the car. Now I want to make it go fast like an SR20 is supposed too

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
18"Racinghart C5 EVO

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
42lbs with tires

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes I sold them to a guy with a four door

S

·
0 Posts
were you running 215/35x19 tyres??? and did you have to do any gaurd mods to get these on?, Silly question i guess with bags but im just looking at these wheels for my own car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts