Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My roomate is looking into a '93 240 and we got into a discussion of what would be faster, that car or the one i am working on now, and i was wondering what a stock 240 SE ran that year, any help would be awesome

thanks
VWfanatic

·
Registered
83 Posts
it just depends how far you want to take it. if you wanna drop a bunch a bills you can go 8s with either car.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As good as the mexican-engineered VW's are, they will not pull .89G on the skidpad like when R&T tested an '89. A 1993 with beefier sway bars and all 3 STB's will easily push that into the region of Viper country of .92G.
You can always go fast, but I'd take 5 miles of twisting, winding road over a cop-free flat stretch any day.

-Jarret

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well first of all, i really dont want to get into the discussion VW's are better, NO nissans are better. I didn't come here to go off about this and that and talk $hit... I was just wondering what a stock one did in the 1/4. Simple little thing, i would also take 5 miles of twisting road too. And i am not a fan of the mexican VW's either, that is why mine is actually a german one imported to san fransisco in 87. I stick to the MKii and mki So it is all german built. My Roomate is a straight line person however, and that is what i was wondering about. BTW, the numbers i have found is 8.4 0-60 16.3 1/4 mile(is that accurate?) found here...

http://www.eurotuned.com/0-60.htm

thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts