Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got some clear sidemarkers for my b13, and i'm freaked out that someone might try to steal them cuz they're rare. anyone know how i can prevent this from happening? btw, anyone know what happened with the skyline grill? are they being sold still? thanx

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Where did you get them??

You can attach them with the same size shaft but longer screw with the Philips head rounded out so that a screw driver can't grip so that they will protrude inside the inner surface and attach a nut.

O.K., not well worded but think of those tamper proof screws they use in bathroom stalls and you get the idea.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got the idea, thanks. i actually got them on ebay for about $60. i searched and searched for those things all over, and it payed off. luckily, no one else bid on them. how weird... i thought that more people would've bid because they're rare... i'll try and find some more for others who are interested...

·
Master of the 5th speed
147 Posts
I had some for over 4 years now, and the thought of someone stealing them has never crossed my mind. They are rare, but I dont worry about them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts