Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
on the tsuru headlights what size bulbs are in the little circles and do you know where i could find blue ones? Thanks

Oh and does anyone know if this muffler is going to sound good on a 1.6L with just a resonator and 4-2-1 headers

MAGNAFLOW MUFFLER RACE 14X5X8 14851

also i was quoted 144$ to do a 2inch custom exhaust from the header back is that good?

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,240 Posts
144 is very good if its mandrel bent, if its crush not so good, much more restrictive.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
144 is very good if its mandrel bent, if its crush not so good, much more restrictive.
not sure if it mandrel or crushed but if it is crushed i will go 2.25":fluffy:

Also if anyone is confused about the trusu headlights, im not talking about the big light or the corner light, but rather the little circle lights closest to the grill? no has these or what?

One last thing if i run the resonator from the link below with 2"or 2.25" and a magnaflow 14851 muffler is it going to be raspy and horrible sounding?:confused:

http://www.nissanforums.com/ga16de-1-6l-engine/145833-test-pipe-here-pics.html

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never mind the exhaust question i just bought the 14851 for the hell of it.

But seriously i need to know what lights fit in the Grey 2 prong connector that goes into the little circles, I know im not the only one with these lights Help!:waving:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
never mind after a shit ton of searching found the right ones.

So if anyone else needs to know this they are 194 and if you want bigger bulbs 912 or 921 should work:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts