Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My muffler hanger was broke btw, had it fixed...

Also added Nx rear disc brakes, Kosei K1 wheels, and it's currently in Knoxville getting a front mount intercooler and dyno tuned. Should be around Friday of next week when I can go get it, then I'll post up some pics. I still have to wait for the lower lip from the front bumper to come in from Germany then it should be done.

· Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is them in process of installing the FMIC and replacing the factory MAF with a Z32 - please ignore how dusty my engine compartment is - havn't cleaned it since I was sanding the car down for paint.

· Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah, haha. it's money i don't have.

the project looks amazing man. can't wait to see it completed. so close!!! how much of an issue was it to put in the Z32 MAF? i can't decide whether to go with the Z32 or the Cobra MAF for my GA16ET project.

i also like the muffler. which one is it? i prefer the oval style with the round tip. bit more of a sleeper look to it, which is what i'm aiming for my sport coupe. and where did you get a Sunny lip spoiler? and did the bumper go on issueless with the FMIC in? i need to map out what size i'm going with for mine, and seeing as you did a SC front clip conversion, you're my best friend today lol:).
Credit cards my friend! That an a big income tax return to pay em off with!

As for the Z32 MAF, I honestly don't know, having the dyno shop do that and since I have Nistune running this thing they basically open a drop down box and choose the correct MAF. The muffler was a $20 dollar junkyard special. I got all my sunny parts from Sunnyca18de (German fellow). We had to cut out the back part of the front bumper brace and the center section of the factory bumper to fit the FMIC, but the sunny lip will cover that all up. Ya, I think the SC front looks better than the sedan front, but especially with the sunny lip.

· Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
She's in knoxville getting tuned. I'll have some pics once they finish. We've ran into a couple of problems here and there. Specifically, two pins were broke off the nistune daughterboard which has been repaired as well as there was a glitch in Nistune that was reading the voltage from the temp coolant sensor as being the TPS.

Hopefully after the software update this will allow the car to FINALLY be tuned and dyno'd.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.