Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right a little introduction here. I drive an '03 Nissan Sentra GXE with a terminator 2 spoiler Evo body kit and intimidator hood scoop. I'm looking to make this a nearly completly custom show car (I have already debadged the car completely with exception of the steering wheel). About myself I also drive a '64 Dodge 440 and am the president of a local car club in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Congratulations on joining NF!!:thumbup: We can't wait to see some pics in the Members rides section.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL When I get the car up and decent lookin I'll post pics. It's sick right now all right (As in I'ma puke now LOL) a bit of a bad run in with a pothole took out the front bumper cover quite nicely and I'm still in the process of painting the interior. Hopefully soon I'll have custom gage faces and the painting completed on the interior (The electric looking blue I got highlighting on the mainly black that I'm painting everything DOES look SICK as hex). I'll get some before and after pics up there though (Still have a few pics of the aftermath of using a 2003 Exxpidition instead of brakes).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts