Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
My temp and gas guage don't work, but speedo work. How can I remedy this? Steering is also out of alignment...what are possible problems?

Thanks

·
B12 Enthusiast
844 Posts
Hello, sounds like your regulator is cooked. This thread HERE should help you out.

as far as your steering goes, your steering wheel is not centered, or your car pulls or is wearing tires uneven ? either way, you'll probably want to go and have the front end alignment checked/changed. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
yea what he said and find out why cus if someone slammed intoa curb with it or something it wont be a easy fix otherwise u can adjsut it without even taking the tire off

·
Registered
124 Posts
If someone hit a curb with it that can mean big problems with your suspention. last year I hit a curb really hard in my pulsar and my alliginment was really bad plus my wheel is now pushed back a little. but the shop I took it to got it pretty straight, you can't even tell when you drive it now.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
yea my sentra trys to battle a curb every winter and looses, nothin like changin out suspension in the snow to teach u a lesson, every tiem its for a different reason. ive messed up a different wheel/ suspension for 4 years strait

1 - 5 of 5 Posts