Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a body kit for my 96 Sentra Gxe, but I really dont know anything about cars and I am totally at a lost. All I hear about is the 200 sentras and not the Gxe. Is there a difference or does it even matter? I also would like to know if I can get anyhelp from who I should purchase my kit from. The help would be much appreciated.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Villain said:
I am looking for a body kit for my 96 Sentra Gxe, but I really dont know anything about cars and I am totally at a lost. All I hear about is the 200 sentras and not the Gxe. Is there a difference or does it even matter? I also would like to know if I can get anyhelp from who I should purchase my kit from. The help would be much appreciated.
sentra and 200sx front and rear bumpers are interchangeable.. the side skirts are however not due to the fact that the sentra side skirts are made for 4 doors and longer and the 200sx ones are shorter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LIUSPEED said:
sentra and 200sx front and rear bumpers are interchangeable.. the side skirts are however not due to the fact that the sentra side skirts are made for 4 doors and longer and the 200sx ones are shorter.
Ok so I shouldnt look at the 200 sideskirts, but do you have any suggestions on where to buy mine?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
either vis racing or gtp , versus motorsports and erebuni

·
WHOOT!
1,286 Posts
here guy. this is the sexiest lookign kit for the sentra (or 200sx [which is the 2dr sentra if you havent figured it out yet])

its the erebuni gtr and you can get it here-> http://moldynamics.com/
or on erebunis website which slips me at the moment

pics curtesy of npm
link to more pics and article: http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/june99/matt.shtml

nissanforums mike roberts is also producing a carbon fiber lip kit that is going to be very sexy so you may want to wait a couple months and see if thats a better style. otherwise, the only sideskirts that are going to fit your 4dr are the extreme skirts, i personally dont care too much for the extreme kit, but you may like it. theres also r34, omega, drift and a couple other kits available for your car. the bumpers are always gonna fit but you gotta make sure you dont get a complete kit designed for a 2dr or you'll have problems with the skirts for sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok...my car looks sumthin like stealths but without the jazz...but ok I guess I learned a lil sumthin. I gotta get my head in da car books and my hands on sum tools I guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts